the carb holes are the same as a predator
, the mount holes lined up perfectly and it started up on first pull
and makes more power
the exhaust mount holes are a problem
to fit a predator exhaust i had to slot extend the exhaust flange holes

a predator can be bought with tillotson already on it
Horizontal Engines Archives - Tillotson
https://tillotson.ie › Shop › Engines

If you like the Predator, you'll love our TPP-212H, a high performance, EPA certified engine that offers more torque, acceleration and horsepower Honda GX-200 ...

example here of power gain for 212
10HP STOCK | Honda Clone Revolution - YouTube

too had to take off my side plate that the clutch is on and I took out the cam shaft and now I don't know the timing on the thing and can't bet the compression right... Can you send a pic and maby directions on how to get the thing back to running condition so I have compression again... Thank you

I

too had to take off my side plate that the clutch is on and I took out the cam shaft and now I don't know the timing on the thing and can't bet the compression right... Can you send a pic and maby directions on how to get the thing back to running condition so I have compression again... Thank you
With the side cover off, look at the end of the crank, there will be a mark, looks like a spot where a guy wanted to drill a hole but changed his mind. Now look at the cam, there will be a corresponding mark. Turn the crank so the piston is at TDC and the mark is on the right side, slip the cam in there with the marks lined up. You might have to raise the lifters out of your way to get the cam in.

Not sure if posting in right place. But was wondering if a gy6 150 cc could fit in phatmoto all terrain without modding frame

Back