79cc Predator Build Questions

This where I am at.
DSCN0768.JPG

Nice I like how the motor is mounted. My mount is just the one gasbike.net sells I dont know if its really secure but I replaced the metric china bolts with american 5/16 oh and I checked for used ruckuses and found a 2014 for $1,600

Well I ran into more problems with my bike. So first off when I try to start my bike it takes about 10 pulls MAYBE then theres a problem I have where the engine wants to start but I hear like a grinding from the centrifugal clutch I think its rubbing on the back plate or the shoes are rubbing something. I'm about to see if I can find a non chinese 5/8 clutch. I tried to take the clutch off but its stuck on the shaft also a set screw became loose that was RED loctited into place on the jackshaft sprocket. One problem after the mext.

Hi there,
I am planning to build a 79cc bike, but I am confused about where I should begin to get parts.

I know that GasBike.net sells a kit, but I have heard and seen terrible reviews of their shipping and customer service policies, and how their jackshafts and transmissions always seem to show up broken.

I am wondering if anyone could give some recommendations on parts I could gather from hardware stores, amazon, etc, instead of a kit. I am also concerned that the BBR mag wheels I plan to use won't hold up to the extra torque and speed. Any advice I can get would be great.
79cc Performance Parts – Affordable Go Karts

Back