79cc predator kit

Freddy Snottgrass

Local time
10:23 PM
I have two $110 66cc 2 strokes. While economical they require constant maintenance. I'm pondering (again) building another kit, a four stroke. I was looking at the 79cc predator kits but damn $399... Is it worth spending three times as much? I don't plan on going faster than 25 mph

$399? Buy a HS 142f kit for half that price.
Will that carry my 225 pounds plus 25 pounds of backpack at 22 cruising speed?

Also I saw some other kits for $229 on ebay that said they were 79cc four stroke. They had the pretty air filter and what not. Is that the same or compatible with the predator 79cc engine?

The best advice I can give if you decide to go through gasbike: USE THEIR EBAY STOREFRONT. I've had no issues using their ebay storefront, and if worse came to worse, making a claim with ebay gets things fixed up quick. If you use any of their 3 websites, they will make you chase your tail for months before you give up or you spend money to bring them to small claims court...

Yeah I ordered through their website once directly needing a part to get my bike going. After days without an update I cancelled my order and warned I will contest the charges if I don't get a response. My order was cancelled the next morning and card refunded the next day.

Back