80/66 cc engine not starting

Sorry to hear.

That looks like a looks like a soft rim alloy or spokes were tension'd badly.
I dont know, I gotta get a new wheel now. I am considering getting a whole new bike just to but the whole kit on that thing, but I don’t know how to fit the sprocket when there is a brake disc there. This is not the most pleasant ride to ride in the forest as there is no suspension. There is this big thing stuck to the wheel causing the sprocket to be way to far away from the center of the wheel so the chain won’t go straight.

Hi Petter,

Here are pictures of my bike taken a few months ago so you can see what i do...Also a picture of a perfectly burning spark plug so you know how it should look...The plug is a NGK-B6HS, which is what i use instead of the Chinese junk plug that comes with these engine kits...DAMIEN
What kit did you buy and where did you get it. New shopper. I like the bike. I have a used Trek that I bought a few ago. Not riding now, so decided to put a motor on it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

What kit did you buy and where did you get it. New shopper. I like the bike. I have a used Trek that I bought a few ago. Not riding now, so decided to put a motor on it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
The URL is provided below...I always use their phone number to order rather than on-line ordering...Their number will be found on the upper left hand corner of their site...If you like what you hear from them and you do order, Tell them that "Robb" from Alamogordo, NM. sent ya...They are great to do business with and put a six month warranty on their kits...DAMIEN

Ps...I bought the last Black Zeda 80 they had in stock back in May 2020...They only have the Silver in stock until the China trade wars are over...lol...If you like the Black, by all means ask them if they are coming back with them.

I will be posting new pics of that bike in about another week or so.

Im putting Mag Wheels and Disk brakes on this little sucka...lol...DAMIEN

Back