80/66 cc engine not starting

Just got the new sprocket on to the wheel, don’t think I can get it much better than this. Now I just gotta wait for the chain tensioner. Does it look okay?

Look on youtube or this site on videos on truing a bicycle wheel. You have to remember that you're going to ride it at speeds not common to a plain old bicycle, so any vibrations can cause issues or injuries.

Just got the new sprocket on to the wheel, don’t think I can get it much better than this. Now I just gotta wait for the chain tensioner. Does it look okay?
You have got that sprocket adjusted very well...I would recommend the same thing that others have already noticed though, and that is having the wheel itself "trued"...That is spokes being adjusted so that the rim itself also does not wobble...If your not knowledgeable as to how to do this, bring it to a bicycle shop to do it for you, ( It usually does not cost much), (That is a new rim like i mentioned to you in previous posts, Right?)...lol... and then just put it back on that truing stand mechanism that you used to align the sprocket and see that it all runs true and stable when you get it back from the bike shop...That should do it for you...DAMIEN

Last edited:
You have got that sprocket adjusted very well...I would recommend the same thing that others have already noticed though, and that is having the wheel itself "trued"...That is spokes being adjusted so that the rim itself also does not wobble...If your not knowledgeable as to how to do this, bring it to a bicycle shop to do it for you, ( It usually does not cost much), (That is a new rim like i mentioned to you in previous posts, Right?)...lol... and then just put it back on that truing stand mechanism that you used to align the sprocket and see that it all runs true and stable when you get it back from the bike shop...That should do it for you...DAMIEN
I noticed too that the wheel have some “wobble”. I am getting someone to look at this in the near future to maybe straighten it up as much as we can. The line in the middle of the wheel (on the rubber) shakes maybe 0,5-1cm from side to side every rotation. The wheel is not brand new, but is in okay condition. Thanks for the advice.

I noticed too that the wheel have some “wobble”. I am getting someone to look at this in the near future to maybe straighten it up as much as we can. The line in the middle of the wheel (on the rubber) shakes maybe 0,5-1cm from side to side every rotation. The wheel is not brand new, but is in okay condition. Thanks for the advice.
YEP...Having the spokes adjusted to "true" the wheel should be all you will need on that then...lol...DAMIEN

Back