80cc 2 stroke motor start and then just sputters out

There’s a mess of good people on here.That’s what I like! I’ve learned a lot on here over the time!
Yeah same here I am so happy I stumbled across this forum accidentally I've learned so much in just a short time of being on here stuff that would have taken in like a year to find all together online

Well got the chain to stay on the idle pulley in the right spot and I motor sounding right when it runs then I blew a tire

That’s good but not tire your almost there.
I know so damn close I think I'm going to need a new tire though I think I bent the rim I was going down the road and didn't realize the tire had blown and it started kicking out from under me had to push it about a half a mile home and on the porch home I could feel the rear tire wobbling

Lift the tail and give it a spin. It might just be the tire.
oh I got you might just be the rubber causing it to do it that's a good idea I didn't even think of that thank you very much I will have to you check hopefully I can save the money and just get a tube

Even if it's a tire and tube still cheaper than a whole new wheel.
I know I ought to just replace the tread on both wheels at least anyway there are cracks in them rather not have it blow going down the road but yeah the rim is the more expensive thing to have to get

Back