80cc 2 stroke motor start and then just sputters out

I'm betting you will figure it out. Quick thing don's got a clutch video you should watch it’s really good one. Hope he can posts it for you. The clutch needs to be working right before it will start. Good luck and be safe. I’ll be talking to you once you get a master link . Hey don’t be afraid to ask questions.Most members will try and help you.

I'm betting you will figure it out. Quick thing don's got a clutch video you should watch it’s really good one. Hope he can posts it for you. The clutch needs to be working right before it will start. Good luck and be safe. I’ll be talking to you once you get a master link . Hey don’t be afraid to ask questions.Most members will try and help you.
oh trust me that I will I'm at the stage I know nothing so in order to learn I have to ask I will watch the clutch video he did post it for me I believe that is a big part of the problem I'm having right now I tried to start it once or twice before the chain broke and for a second it idled like it was supposed to and then did the same thing it has been just completely stopped until I release the clutch thinking I might have to loosen the flower bolt on the clutch a little more

hey bud any chance you might be able to help me out with this one I'm running into an issue of not knowing what the different chain lengths sizes are so I don't know what size master link to buy there is like 25h 41h 60h 80h

What chain do you have. I can’t tell you that without Seeing it.did it come with the kit.

Where you getting it at. I’d if your going some where in person take with they can size it up for you.

Like a farm store like : tractor supply company or rual king.
that's funny I was going to say unless Walmart has it I'm in a small town probably know where I could get it other than online but there is a tractor supply here awesome thank you very much I will have to try them

If you keep that cheap azz china chain on there...... You better buy a 5 pack of master links.
Go with a 415HD chain = Amazon $15.99 with free shipping.

Back