80cc 2 stroke motor start and then just sputters out

If you keep that cheap azz china chain on there...... You better buy a 5 pack of master links.
Go with a 415HD chain = Amazon $15.99 with free shipping.
Okay question I will just buy the better chain help with the teeth catching it in the motor the chain I have been using pops and catches in the motor a lot or would that be a different issue

Yup, that's a no brainier on the cost. Another $ 3 bucks and you'll have a better chain that doesn't need to be adjusted as much as a china chain does and you'll feel a lot safer knowing your HD chain is a lot better (y)

Yup, that's a no brainier on the cost. Another $ 3 bucks and you'll have a better chain that doesn't need to be adjusted as much as a china chain does and you'll feel a lot safer known your chain is a lot better (y)
very true I'm going to see if my local Tractor Supply has it's so I don't have to wait a week for shipping worth paying a little extra to not have to wait

very true I'm going to see if my local Tractor Supply has it's so I don't have to wait a week for shipping worth paying a little extra to not have to wait
Your chain is most likely messed up from coming off and binding up the links get to tight and not flex right. If I was you,try to get a cheap 415 or 415hd With a couple or so of master links . Ok when you put the master links on the closed end on clip goes toward the motor if it the top line of chain.

Your chain is most likely messed up from coming off and binding up the links get to tight and not flex right. If I was you,try to get a cheap 415 or 415hd With a couple or so of master links . Ok when you put the master links on the closed end on clip goes toward the motor if it the top line of chain.
yeah I'm just going to buy a new chain and I believe that is what I did wrong I had the open-end going into the motor I will be sure install a correctly this time

If the clip is not on that way the motor sprocket can knock it off
yeah that must have been what happened because I noticed that clip was missing and then try to start it again and it fell apart I'm hoping Tractor Supply has it I live in a small town so it could take a week to get it shipped to me

Back