80cc 2 stroke motor start and then just sputters out

Before you put your chain back on, trial fit it on your wheel sprocket. Wrap it around and make sure that its smooth. I had a bad wheel sprocket and the chain would run up, pop, and then break.

You got my RESPECT.... You're willing to learn and not cry about it. (y)(y)
now ever since I was a kid the more I wanted something the harder it was to get it to work this is not my first experience was it something frustrating at this point by the time I do get it going I'll know pretty much anything I need to know to fix it or diagnose it always got to look on the plus side

now ever since I was a kid the more I wanted something the harder it was to get it to work this is not my first experience was it something frustrating at this point by the time I do get it going I'll know pretty much anything I need to know to fix it or diagnose it always got to look on the plus side
I've been building these MB's for 3 years and no two run the same. Some run pretty good and some take time to get going.

I've been building these MB's for 3 years and no two run the same. Some run pretty good and some take time to get going.
right small this is my first motor experience of any size but I definitely see getting into the hobby play pray to God once they get my new chain that it starts up I didn't really have much of a chance to test it before master link broke I know I'll get it going eventually with your guys's help

I just need to make a few more tweaks to that Bolt to get the idle right but thank you guys so much I've learned a ton from you guys I will be able to keep this hobby going
Ok one last thing on the carburetor to do before you Try and start it with choke on there’s a button on the carburetor that looks like a rivet but when you push down on it’s spring back that’s a gas primer . Give that a couple to 4 pushes .
any chance you would know how to key to the gas tank from turning sideways mid-ride

Tighten up the nuts on the gas tank but not to tight
well I thought I tightened it up enough but I didn't want to go too tight after the first time at happen but it happened again going down the road after tightening other than that have no issue with it running now you guys are awesome even got a buddy into it

Back