80cc motor trouble

Local time
8:41 AM
I have been through everything i can think of and this thing still wont start ...i got spark my head gasket is good i have fuel and its not even trying to start i have compression ...I dont know where else to go from here ive checked everything i could think of it being..and i got nothing any help is seriously appreciated

I have been through everything i can think of and this thing still wont start ...i got spark my head gasket is good i have fuel and its not even trying to start i have compression ...I dont know where else to go from here ive checked everything i could think of it being..and i got nothing any help is seriously appreciated
Did you check the magnet's orientation?Backwards will show spark but be mis timed.

Hmm how do i know what way is correct
With flats of magnet horizontal parallel to cast notch is at 1 o'clock. It could be that the float needle is stuck shut. This can fool you because the fuel is in the line so you think it's getting gas. The plug may even appear slightly damp from previous oil still in the case. You don't know till you pull the bowl off the carb and see that their is no fuel in it. Another give away on this carb prob. is when you pull the line the fitting it attaches to on the carb will be full of fuel and won't go down when you hit the tickler button.

Attachments

• magnet position.jpg
    magnet position.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 111
Back