80cc new everything and no start. Please help(SOLVED)

xxmountain

Local time
1:21 AM
I just build my first 80cc bike. I bought 2 kits expecting to build 2 bikes. I completed the first one but it will not start!

I confirmed there's spark at my plug and checked everything with voltmeter. There seems to be high compression.
I tried starter fluid both in cylinder and in the carburetor.
I used 93 octane 1 gallon to 7.8oz 2 stroke oil.
I primed carb push button and confirmed plenty of gas coming through.
I also had the bike dragged at 20mph for a few minutes.
I tried the other carb. Tried the other magneto, cdi, spark plug
Disconnected kill switch

The engine doesn't even sound interested in starting even though I can hear the engine turning(sounds like an air pump), not a sputter or anything. Please help.

EDIT: Fix was a new engine lol..

For starters don't run 16:1 run 32:1 or 40:1 aka 1 Gal Gas 4 Us Ounces oil or 1 Gal Gas 3.2 Us Ounces Oil

next if your running the stock plug toss it and go get a NGK Plug (NGK-B6HS or NGK BR6HS resistor plug)

also bad idea on the starter fluid
Thanks guys, Ill try that mixure and find a new spark plug tomorrow.

Just to update since you never see updates on forums; it's working now. I ended up needing to swap the engine.. All other components were fine. I did use the 3oz/1gallon on both engines and only this engine would work. Thanks!

Did you try flipping your magneto over? Alot of times they are installed backwards from China. They'll even fire and everything but will never run unless u flip that sucker over them BOOM pops right off and runs like a pencil after that. Seen it occur more times than I can remember

Is the White Wire Disconnect? ( if its on gound it Would Stop bike, but you Say your Gettting Spark)
could be an Air leak ..
Or maybe the motor just isn't Turning .. ( from Clutch plate not being Ajusted )
try Take the Head off ( Top 4 bolts by Spark plug)
and turn the Chain ,
and See if the piston is Going up and down
Because your right , if there is Spark , it Should Start .

( when you were Pulled down the Road , was there Any Turn over? or is it just Dead?)

For starters don't run 16:1 run 32:1 or 40:1 aka 1 Gal Gas 4 Us Ounces oil or 1 Gal Gas 3.2 Us Ounces Oil

next if your running the stock plug toss it and go get a NGK Plug (NGK-B6HS or NGK BR6HS resistor plug)

also bad idea on the starter fluid
he Said he is Getting Spark ,, .. And fuel Mix is Not GOing to Stop motor From running , lets Get the bike Running before giving him Tips on Maximizing Tips

Just to update since you never see updates on forums; it's working now. I ended up needing to swap the engine.. All other components were fine. I did use the 3oz/1gallon on both engines and only this engine would work. Thanks!
Good News .. Sounds Like It could of been Timing , or The Clutch might not Of been Turning piston ,, ( but if you saw Spark , that mean it Was Turing ) .. so Most likely timing ... Or Defective Case With To many air Leaks

Back