8hp, soon to be Death Trap

I like the Warning sticker on the engine shroud can't read the fine print but the "warning" says it all. Where did you source the front rim, looks like a Samson DeepV 26" been trying to find one for awhile.
It says the muffler is hot, but I think im gonna scrape off that part and just leave the big warning.

I like the Warning sticker on the engine shroud can't read the fine print but the "warning" says it all. Where did you source the front rim, looks like a Samson DeepV 26" been trying to find one for awhile.
Actually those are the 100$ ebay specials I bought, the rear wheel isn't in the picture as was changing the broken axle out. Just another cheap chinese part that is likely to fail and kill me, kinda like the jerry rigged, bent up forks that are just waiting to fold in from after the last crash. But don't worry the last crash was all me, trying to jump my china girl on a plywood ramp.

I just got a heap of snow where I live, once it clears ill post a good video of it running. Also I did remove the governor to lower my life expectancy.

Last edited:
I just got a heap of snow where I live, once it clears ill post a good video of it running. Also I did remove the governor to lower my life expectancy.
Yes because being governed to about 7 horse power just wasn't acceptable on a bicycle.

Don't forget to send those life insurance forms in, they don't accept applications after the fact.

Back