91% DONE !!

Diamond Back

Local time
7:48 AM
Well, here is the last Bike Build FANTA ORANGE SODA..!!! I still have some losse ends and upgrades but i just wanted to get it Ridable on the road YA Know.. I have plenty future ZEDA 80 Engine ugrades but will start with the 4 pedal carbon Reed Cage and the Windowed Piston with 2 base gaskets, 1 thin copper Head gasket, and the New Stlant style Version 2 Cylinder Head.and Thruster Exhaust which will be replaced with the MX65 Expansion pipe from ZEDA.
IF you have any IDEA'S I would love to here them, I always open to other opinions. So Now have a OCC SHWINN Chopper to build with a MONSTER 90 4 stroke Kit, and a 2 stroke CranBrooke..PLEASE HIT LIKE if you like this, Thanx
IMG_20170919_180058.jpg
IMG_20170919_180343.jpg
IMG_20170919_180148.jpg

looks good, but now try to convince a cop that it really is a bicycle : )

Pull the plug boot and it is. Nothing wrong with carrying engine parts, officer. ;)

It's not my style at all, but I think it looks like a great example of a freaky chopper thing. Good job! :)

Well, here is the last Bike Build FANTA ORANGE SODA..!!! I still have some losse ends and upgrades but i just wanted to get it Ridable on the road YA Know.. I have plenty future ZEDA 80 Engine ugrades but will start with the 4 pedal carbon Reed Cage and the Windowed Piston with 2 base gaskets, 1 thin copper Head gasket, and the New Stlant style Version 2 Cylinder Head.and Thruster Exhaust which will be replaced with the MX65 Expansion pipe from ZEDA.
IF you have any IDEA'S I would love to here them, I always open to other opinions. So Now have a OCC SHWINN Chopper to build with a MONSTER 90 4 stroke Kit, and a 2 stroke CranBrooke..PLEASE HIT LIKE if you like this, ThanxView attachment 79070 View attachment 79071 View attachment 79072
very well done one of a kind look.

IF you have any IDEA'S I would love to here them, I always open to other opinions. So Now have a OCC SHWINN Chopper to build with a MONSTER 90 4 stroke Kit, and a 2 stroke CranBrooke..PLEASE HIT LIKE if you like this, ThanxView attachment 79070 View attachment 79071 View attachment 79072

I'd like to know how it handles at speed. That tiny tire limits the trail. Could be squirrelly!

Back