9mm sparkplug?

Hippie Tim

Local time
6:01 AM
I just bought a custom red anodized head for my 80cc Chinese motor with a 9mm sparkplug hole thinking a sparkplug would be easy to find. The company is currently out of them and the number they gave me doesn't cross reference with any of over 100 different sparkplug makers. Any idea what NGK or Champion sparkplug will fit this head?

I ordered a cylinder head kit once, then I was browsing some other kits and noticed that they had the bore size stated. I went and measured my bore and the one I ordered was too small, oops, cancel that and send me this one instead.

Moral of the story= measure first and get suitable parts.

They gave me a SKU number of MBO184 and I tried to cross reference that number with no luck. They're out of stock of that plug and won't help me any further.

They gave me a SKU number of MBO184 and I tried to cross reference that number with no luck. They're out of stock of that plug and won't help me any further.
let me go to my garage hang tight. I bought one of those heads in march of 2020. I have the box that the plug was in that is suppose to work. I have the NGK one. Be right back...

Here’s my head I’m going to do a squish test on it tonight to make sure it’s right.I always thought it would over heat so never used it.

Attachments

• ACDDDD33-A689-44FE-AA5A-2F2DDD74DCFF.jpeg
    ACDDDD33-A689-44FE-AA5A-2F2DDD74DCFF.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 4281FF1A-1E8F-44DA-80C7-7350D6BFCEE9.jpeg
    4281FF1A-1E8F-44DA-80C7-7350D6BFCEE9.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 146
NGK 10mm spark plug CR7HSA That's the same plug I use on my 4 stroke Whizzer M/B
I need the resistor plug because of my 5 pin AC CDI I don't have a resistor in my S/P boot.
But a 2 stroke can use the C7HSA non resistor plug. I hear guy prefer this one for a 2 stroke.

Back