9mm sparkplug?

Hippie Tim

Local time
5:20 AM
I just bought a custom red anodized head for my 80cc Chinese motor with a 9mm sparkplug hole thinking a sparkplug would be easy to find. The company is currently out of them and the number they gave me doesn't cross reference with any of over 100 different sparkplug makers. Any idea what NGK or Champion sparkplug will fit this head?

Thank you for your help.

Thank you so much for that number. That is the exact head that I bought and I'm worried about it overheating too. Where I live is almost completely flat and I rarely get a chance to really open it up. I hope that will keep it at a good temperature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y
NGK 10mm spark plug CR7HSA That's the same plug I use on my 4 stroke Whizzer M/B
I need the resistor plug because of my 5 pin AC CDI I don't have a resistor in my S/P boot.
But a 2 stroke can use the C7HSA non resistor plug. I hear guy prefer this one for a 2 stroke.
You're correct Wrench but that's all the auto store's around me had. I was going to use it that day, but I talk myself out of it over heating issues.

Last edited:
They are not as bad as people say. They actually are cooler then stock heads.So I might use mine . It would be a bike I rough up just to see how much theses bikes engine can take.

Last edited:
They are not as bad as people say. They actually are cooler then stock heads.So I might use mine . It would be a bike I rough up just to see how much theses bikes engine can take.
Every bike I build for my own personal use. The engines can take a lot of abuse, maybe not the frames so much.

Back