\_/ big China girl on a little frame

20190119_034645.jpg

Had to rotate the cylinder 180 and rotate the head 90, bend the exhaust, custom ground and bent mounts, custom routed clutch cable. After all this work it does seem to fit the bike really well and the pedals still function as normal. I haven't ridden much because it's been below 0 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 days and i just finished the bike.

Almost forgot. I'm putting a few red LEDs on the back and white in the front just to be seen a little easier. I'm going to use "the dreaded white wire" I'll let you know if it works or not or breaks my coil or opens a portal to a demonic realm or what.

I should also mention that the first time I ran this engine it locked up after 10 seconds. A crank bearing seized. I split the case and just tried to wiggle the bearing with my finger and got super lucky when a little piece of metal fell out and the bearing freed right up! I put it all back together and reinstalled and it seems to be working alright now.

Instead of red leds get something like this i have one and it works great it is only 7-9$ depending where you buy. it has a break sensor,turn signals and a built in horn.
1.jpg

Nice. I probably will eventually. I already have a few rolls of led strip lights i use for ice fishing and other random stuff. I'll take a pic and show you. I think you'll like it. And they have a very good tolerance for a wide voltage range. Will light up from 3 volts to 24.

Nice. I probably will eventually. I already have a few rolls of led strip lights i use for ice fishing and other random stuff. I'll take a pic and show you. I think you'll like it. And they have a very good tolerance for a wide voltage range. Will light up from 3 volts to 24.

if they get really bright i might try that with some PC LEDS i have then, set up some push buttons on them this way i can use the 12V battery i got for more then just starting the engine.

i'll await the pics

Back