\_/ big China girl on a little frame

20190119_034645.jpg

The same actually. He's just a friendly guy. He always waves when he sees us in our vehicles also. I think it's a Minnesota thing lol, everybody waves.

Only upgrades i did were to slip flit the crank, didn't port really at all but removed casting flaws. Left transfers pretty mis matched between the jug and case and I'm sure it's hurting my power at high RPMs but I've been taking it easy on this since it's only been run 2.5 hours so far. I don't know if the straighter exhaust helps at all. After i can stand the cold enough to get to 5 or 10 hours I'm going to tear it down and put some decent bearings in it. Match the ports and transfers, dimple the piston and head and intake and transfers, sand head down to increase compression slightly. Probably shoot for like 120 psi. Probably cut the baffle down some. Will probably need to re jet as well.

Newer motors are much higher compression than the older ones. I haven't seen a single one under 130psi since I stopped using gasbike crap. With a single base gasket+thicker copper gasket you will be around 145psi. With a stock head gasket don't run the single base though - it will be fine at first but after a hundred miles or so the piston will start kissing the squish band on the head at high RPMs as the HG compresses and rotating assy stretches.

And in case anyone is wondering, yes, that is a snow blade on my snapper lawnmower lol. Shoveling sucks.
Mr. Plow lmao oh and the waving thing to random neighbors and oncoming traffic generally seems to start in the North Carolina areas coming from the south ive noticed its like as you drive north the tension and hatred in the atmosphere leave with the humidity lol

Last edited:
Got a free bike when a friend's kid was done with it and ready for a new bike. My friend got it used for 15 bucks so he said just take it before he throws it away. I got the front forks and brakes off of it so far.

Back