A big hello from up north... eh!

shell shock

Local time
10:22 AM
Hello people of motoredbikes.com, i come in piece. My names mike, and i reside in Canada. bought my first engine about 7 months ago, and finally found the time to put it together. waiting on my bike to come in and yeah.. i think that's about it. sorry for the ramblyness of this post. late night last night, need sleep still. XP. if there are any Canadians on here that would like to meet up, pm me. ive lurked here for a while and im really digging the vibe.

-shell shock

Hi Shell, my buddy told me that of all the snowmobile trails up there, none are marked A! Eh?
Welcome to Motoredbikes!

ha ha ha :) i would not know XP its funny. took me for ever to find a site like this (lurked google for a long while) but found this right on time. is buffalo getting allot of snow?

Asking if Buffalo is getting a lot of snow is like asking if it is cold in the winter. The official tally is 52 inches so far. Now that Erie is almost completely froze over, the worst is over.
Well, we don't get hurricanes,earthquakes, tornados, floods, poisionous critters.

If you like all season sports- this is the place to be - skiers come here from Canada and snomobilers love it here, and go up there also.

Hi

Welcome, I live on Salt Spring Island on the West Coast (just east of Vancouver Island). Good to hear from you.

Richard

cool

Have your friend give me a call if he comes onto Salt Spring my phone number is 250 537-2022. I'll show him some of the sites. It's a great place to bike around and there is some nice camping here too...Richard

Back