A careful OCC chopper STREET LEGAL build.

Well here I am again! It's been over four YEARS since I have posted anything here but better late than never!

As explained above I was going to go electric and I did get a lot of parts for an electric conversion but work, moving, life and etc. all conspired to leave me no time/money/space to continue the project....Until now! I have changed my mind again (washy wishy) and plan to build a gas bike rather than electric. (My intended use has changed too) I still have the electric parts I can put on any bike but since I have all the $pecialized parts for the engine to be mounted to my chopper I just HAVE to finish the gas chopper and use the electric parts on a mountain bike.

WATCH THIS SPACE I will be purchasing a new 66CC kit tomorrow and the install begins in earnest. I want to do a very good job and will be smoothing the ports, installing a boost bottle etc. etc. I already have all the best pieces (appropriate small gear, high quality motor mount) so there is no excuse to do anything but a first rate job. I will do this in stages.

1...Engine prep (o ring, porting)
2...Install
3...Modify (boost bottle better tensioner)
3.5.Test
4...Rip it all apart to paint and polish then reassemble.

Wow it's been so long your old posts even say "guest". Welcome back to the forum and good luck with the build!

I just had a nice back and forth with Barry (the ebay OCC chopper guy) and I am ordering his extended exhaust modification kit that allows me to use the stock muffler on a long pipe. Looks GREAT and keeps the pipe away from the pedals yet it is still quiet because you still have the muffler on!

It's the last piece I need! :)

Back