A convert

loquin

Local time
5:00 PM
My brother's a high school teacher, and this year he came to AZ to visit, and to drink Gin & Tonics & hang out by the pool while we were at work. (He accomplished THAT goal in fine fashion!!!:cool: )

Anyway, when he saw the bike in the garage, he wanted to take it out for a long ride while he was here, so we got a map out, and planned a 20 mile (or so) trip on the streets and the canal bike paths. He got 2 minutes instruction & he took the bike around the block a few times, and he was all set.

He had a great time. On the way back, he missed the left turn and went a couple of miles past the house, then had to backtrack. No biggie, 'cause there's little peddling!

Before he left, he was thinking about getting a couple of them for back home :unsure:.

Great! I love letting people have a go on mine, then seeing there faces as they get off it after a quick blast "wow, I didnt expect it to be that fast :)". Reminds me of the first time I rode mine, having that perma-grin on my face and shaking a little bit (either the adrenaline or from the unbalanced crank, not sure which)

Back