A Cosmetic Question:

It's all very simple. The second wire starts at the black wire on the harness and terminates at the bracket. If you look at the photo with the front plate off, this is visible, especially on the light on the left side of the picture. You can see the black wire that leads from the back of the light, and a dark grey wire that leads to the screw that anchors the bracket.

Completed The Break-make Harness Connections!

HEY CHRIS:

MAN...does Oscar's face look handsome now, with that plate in place and all those wires re-routed behind the fork tree and into that big rubber harness sock!

Thanks again for the pix!

HAL

Then the gray wire is only GROUND? Are the lights double fillament to act as turn signals or just running lights?

They are single filament, and I have them hooked up as turn signals. If they are hooked up to the correct wires, they will be turn signals only. If they are hooked up to the wires that feed the headlight, you have running lights.
The grey wires you see as grounds are wires I furnished myself. They are hooked up to black wires from the harness. The left turn signal wire (the one provided with the light) is hooked to the orange wire, the right turn signal to the sky blue wire.

HEY CHRIS:

MAN...does Oscar's face look handsome now, with that plate in place and all those wires re-routed behind the fork tree and into that big rubber harness sock!

Thanks again for the pix!

HAL

No problem Hal, glad to help. By the way, when will we get to see a photo of Oscar?

Back