A cruise on the Cruz

• Thread starter Deleted member 33209
  • Start date
any reason why @DAMIEN1307 ? To me the stock tank gets me everywhere I could possibly want to go.
YEP...I am in the middle of the God forsaken desert and everything is spread out to get to anything out here, plus I do not have to keep filling it every week...lol...It also gives me more needed weight in the front end to hold things down...These Phantoms have a habit of wanting to pop wheelies when you goose the gas...lol.

makes sense. I refill before every ride just to be safe, just like i check head bolt torque before every ride. I guess it depends on your destination and purpose for the bike. I know I can do at least 3 trips into town without running out of gas but I still fill her up every time just in case. Same reason that 'weapons' are on the ready in my home just in case.

I have the stock gas tank, in case anyone wonders. If I ever do my 120 mile trip (one way) (gotta figure out some things first) i'm sure i will want the larger tank....

any reason why @DAMIEN1307 ? To me the stock tank gets me everywhere I could possibly want to go.
Many of us are using 100% ethanol-free gas. However, only one place sells it in my town. Therefore, a large tank allows me to make longer trips and not have to stop at stations that only sell ethanol-added gas. I have a 5-quart see through tank.

You do know that the Switz Cruz is actually a Hyper Bike Company Ceach Cruiser ?

It is just re-badged under the Switz name for Bikeberry and other vendors with that name is all.

That is not a disparaging remark since I also ride a Hyper...Its a great frame and stronger than most out there, but the coaster brake in the rear will not hold up for very long and will lockup on you...I also had a front brake like yours on mine but didn't help much...This is why i converted mine to mags and disk brakes, much better stopping power and no more spoke adjustments and trueing...lol.

Just figured you should know...DAMIEN

View attachment 172973

View attachment 172977

View attachment 172978
What front mount are you using and rear if be

What front mount are you using and rear if be
Im using the rear motor mount as it already is out of the box, my front mount is home made out of 7075 T6 Military Aviation Grade Aluminum.
I don't like the plates and flimsy U clamps that the kits come with...lol.

IMG_0319.jpg

Im using the rear motor mount as it already is out of the box, my front mount is home made out of 7075 T6 Military Aviation Grade Aluminum.
I don't like the plates and flimsy U clamps that the kits come with...lol.

View attachment 185548
Do you know if cdh felt faker mount will work and do you know any cheap replacement cranks I can use as my pedal broke and cranks going to crap nor can I find any single speed 36inch freewheel rims

Do you know if cdh felt faker mount will work
If your talking about one of these, more than likely yes depending on your tube diameter your using.

cheap replacement cranks I can use as my pedal broke and cranks going to crap
I don't know this one, I'm sure there are guys here that do though.

can I find any single speed 36inch freewheel rims
You must be a tall drink of water for 36" big wheels for a bicycle...lol...Do they come with or without the "spinners"...lol.

Did you mean to say 26" wheels???

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back