A Faster Scooter with a CVT (sudden death motorized scooter)

it just barley fits. i know you are gonna have questions of how im gonna pull this off. watch-n-learn. btw i said specificaly i wasnt gonna do this, but here we are. im gonna need a serious wheelie bar on this one

I don't see that rear wheel lasting very long.

The very first cart I built, made so much power that it tore the rear right off.

You won't need any upgrades on that, it's so lite, it's going to wheelie anyway.

Delete the gov and get one of these.

oh the rear wheel will hold up. im woried about the tire. im gonna run the governer. i feel strongly about deleting the governer. i know how to adust em. they still start easy, and and idle nice, but rev up to 4000, and hold that up a hill. with the setup ive got, i have the power to go 60+mph. im woried about unthreading the wheel off the sprocket. i have done enough hard launches back when the sprocket was on the other side i think shes good n tight.

schwinn s500. i collect them. ive got about 6 of em. there the toughest scooter known to man, even in stock trim. ive been, underwater, 6 feet in the air, 35mph, offroad, in the mud. on those units. ive gotten 25mph out of a "stock" currie 500. i love em. i hvent gotten any of the rarer full suspention, or front suspention models, or the long wheelbase 36v s750. that one is a very hight milage one. i think it had 500+ by the wear in the motor. it is a 07 moel year, and its beat. ive had much nicer ones. im prolly gonna go orange metalflake. i like the schwinn red, but the paint is bad. it had a little bit of rust, but wasnt bad.

Back