a friends small collection of mainly bicycles

L

luke

hello
i thought these might be of some interest to someone so i posted them here.they are mainly bikes mostly given to a friend of mine who puts on a display twice a year along with his modle railway.
146_P1010071_1.jpg

mobillet full suspension bike from the seventies and swing bike with rear wheel stee
146_P1010070_1.jpg
r.

itera plastic bike they were selling these horrible things of for £50 to get rid of them in the ninetys.funded by the swedish government realy bad idea they flex and deteriorate in sunlight.
146_P1010076_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
luke, neat posts, but you have to pay more attention to where the {img} tags are...they should have their own line so that the text and pics aren't all jumbled.

Plastic bikes aren't such a bad idea, all that's needed is a more heat and UV resistant composition. Check this wheel out:
2539_plastic_front_wheel_1.jpg

Note that it has nine spokes. I got the last one of these, the place I got it from previously had rear ones, too (grrr!). Imagine bolting a nine-hole sprocket to one of those!

modern british goped and trikes built to combat these new fangled japenese machines.
146_P1010083_1.jpg

146_P1010084_1.jpg

146_P1010085_1.jpg

146_P1010091_1.jpg

146_P1010092_1.jpg

146_P1010051_1.jpg

146_P1010049_1.jpg

we will soon be leading the automotive market with this cutting edge styling.

i have plastic wheels on a di-blasi and they are fine on that.just the itera bicycle moves and flexes its frame so much it has to be tried to imagine.plus another friend who had a realy neglected exsposed to sunlight one ended up with his plastic handlebars in two pieces when he tried it for the first time.
az cra-z said:
Plastic bikes aren't such a bad idea, all that's needed is a more heat and UV resistant composition. Check this wheel out:
2539_plastic_front_wheel_1.jpg

Note that it has nine spokes. I got the last one of these, the place I got it from previously had rear ones, too (grrr!). Imagine bolting a nine-hole sprocket to one of those!

augidog said:
luke, neat posts, but you have to pay more attention to where the {img} tags are...they should have their own line so that the text and pics aren't all jumbled.
i know i keep making that mistake sorry i was never that good with computers.i will try to be more tidy next time.incidently i think a couple of post in the off topic section of the club i should never have bothered posting.i wonder if they could be deleated if any mod is veiwing this post.
i am mainly just interested in providing interesting pics and info for others and enjoying others input.i love the homebuilders.

here a pic of my friends diesel road roller and caravan.hopew my post is not off topic too much.yes he does use it on the road its exempt from the uk road laws.
146_P1010086_1.jpg

146_P1010087_1.jpg

Back