a funny but true story

masterx1234

Local time
1:28 PM
last summer when i was riding my bike with a bmp kit and a monsterscooterparts motor i noticed a very loud clanging sound and the smell of burning plastic, i immediately thought my motor was having a meltdown!, but i was wrong!, i noticed that when i pulled the pull string it didnt coil back in, so what i had to to was completely rebuild the pull start from what i had laying around, and heres how i did it, ok so everything in the pull start was pretty much ruined now, so what i did was took the coil out of my lawn mower and used it to replace the broken coil, and i used nails for the bars inside of it that grabbed on the motor, and it worked better than before!

my huasheng starter died. little wire pawls wore out n snapped...

so replaced em with some hi tensile music wire :)

then the actual case itself cracked for no apparent reason... at which point spring unwound, poo hit the proverbial and actual fan, so i ripped it off (cut it off with the first handsaw i found, being knock off time at work and in a rush...) pulled out the starter cord, and used just the string wound round the starter drum for two weeks while i waited for the replacement... yeah, courier decided theyd return it as undeliverable... hence 3 days became 2 weeks...

Back