A good bike to mount engine?

O

ovni

I just got my 70cc kit from thatsdax. I have a beach cruise/mountain hybrid. The engine does not fit in the frame.

What is a stylish cruiser, stretch cruiser or chopper I can place the engine without frame alterations.

Please provide links and pictures if possible. I was looking at target.com and they have some nice bikes. Amazon also does. Please help.

Will this work? http://www.copacabanabikes.com/catalog/firmstrong-chief-beach-cruiser-p-49.html

Last edited by a moderator:
best way to help the next new builder is to read forum-captions and post in the proper forum...stay tuned, someone will be along to help.

I just got my 70cc kit from thatsdax. I have a beach cruise/mountain hybrid. The engine does not fit in the frame.

Is it close, are there little tweaks you could do? Perhaps we could help you with those?

:cool:Ovni, peruse throughout the motorized bike forums, print the bikes you like that the engine fits. email/contact the owners, ask questions about their installations, likes and dislikes, and what they would've/should've/could've done for a better engine installation....
orrr carry your engine with you to trial-fit the bikes in the shops, stores and private owners. remove the engine mounts and studs, apply masking tape so the mounting surfaces don't scratch the bikes you're measuring.
be very careful while measuring, because if you scratch the bike(s), ya might have to buy the bike(s).

Thanks! I pm'd him a few days ago. No reply yet. Hopefully he's still around this forum.

Go easy and purchase a Schwinn Searcher or Schwinn Skyliner. Both are comfort bikes and work well with the engines.

Back