a good speedometer?

Go on the play store and search speedometer, you will find a bunch of free ones. I use ulysse speedometer but there are many free ones, pick the one with the layout you like best.

Last edited:
What I like about ulysse is that it has an analog display, so it looks the same as a real speedometer.

Bummer. I'm sure they have similar apps for android based phones. I've got an android and an Iphone but use the IPhone due to its larger screen.

I got a phone from boost called the Boost Max Plus. It has Android Lollipop, 2 gigs of ram, 16gigs of rom, and a 5.7" screen. $200. I haven't had any problems with it whatsoever. My wife got the same phone and unfortunately hers is having some software issues but its under warranty to the manufacturer so she is sending it in for diagnosis and repair, free of charge. The only other phone I ever owned that was as good as this one was the blackberry Q10 which I loved, but could no longer use it when my sprint service got cut off, due to the fact that sprint made that phone impossible to unlock.

But I'm not using the max phone as a speedo, its way too big to fit in my handlebar mount and way too valuable to worry about getting stolen if I were to accidentally leave it on the bike.

yeah i was unaware that if you turned off mobile data,it wouldnt eat up your battery
ive been looking for a gps as well but there all really exspensive and so i tryed an app and turned mobile data
off and it worked well

How would an app know how fast You're going? Is it rating your speed thru GPS or is there a unit mounted to measure wheel spin? I could hit about 42 mph if I'm in 7th gear peddling Full Throttle on my 49cc but without pedaling you know maybe 30mph

Back