A Haiku To Divert My Attention From Throwing This Into The River

I know the feeling. Finally got mine all back together after however many months of screwing around with it, got the shifter setup and everything else working properly, successfully made my own throttle cable for the first time, got it running and driving, and was even starting to get the tune dialed in...and then, during a test ride a week ago, the rear brake cable just up and snapped. (I still had the front brake, thankfully.) It was at this point I decided to shelve it for a bit and take care of some other things.

I know the feeling. Finally got mine all back together after however many months of screwing around with it, got the shifter setup and everything else working properly, successfully made my own throttle cable for the first time, got it running and driving, and was even starting to get the tune dialed in...and then, during a test ride a week ago, the rear brake cable just up and snapped. (I still had the front brake, thankfully.) It was at this point I decided to shelve it for a bit and take care of some other things.
Time to renew your life insurance?

Nothing wrong with stepping back and taking a brake. Sometimes it's necessary.

Nothing wrong with stepping back and taking a brake. Sometimes it's necessary.
That's a good idea sometime , give you time to research some info you might have glossed over , few days and you can look at it with new eyes , you will get it right , sometimes you just need to step back and get out of your own way.

Back