A interesting looking frame

Well it just shows pictures can be deceiving.

I could fit a harley twin in there with room to spare.

In fact it is stupidly big, I mean how big are people from Tijuana?

I am 6 foot tall and the frame is huge for even me. I couldnt even straddle the frame, let alone sit on the seat.

If the bike was a normal size it would be good. Has disks front and rear, it also has the mounts for normal brakes on the frame. So I could switch the back disk setup for a normal pull setup and use the disk mount for a sprocket.

But having a bike I have to lean at 45 degrees just to straddle when not moving is silly.

that's funny -- how big are those people from Tijuana ??
I live just across the border from Tijuana --
most are not that big ---
making it easier for them to jump the fence into the US
and if riding a MB
they would perfer a very light small frame
so as to avoid detection !!

and as we say -- Ride That Thing _ Mountainman

i really like that Mexicali also . love that seat and the long frame , could do without the flames . and would try to get a three speed internal for the rear hub . i emailed to see if they would ship to Oregon . i would just take a bare frame do the rest myself . the price looks good . i would get rid of the one piece crank . all i want is the frame , i like all those spokes but would sacrifice that for other more important things

Last edited:
ok i have the tijuana as a regular bike but will soon be buying a zbox z-80 kit and fitting it yes some modification may be needed but will be ok now to answer some questions the disc brakes come off i assembled myne in the shop and rode home the discs bolt onto a sorta nut i guess then spin onto the hub like a normal freewheel and wont come off as when u brake it tightens it has 3piece cranks stock and silver kmc chain crappy plastic brake levers big wide handlebars triple treeforks the space is huge between the seat and forks it has kenda flame tyres 26.2.5 cheepo rims i haven noticed and wheel or frame flex when i ride i am only 5ft9 and it makes me its ***** it is a heavy sod about 17kg has mechanical disc brakes plastic pedals decent headstem but crappy brand impossible to bunny hop yet alone do a wheelie big springer seat had front and back mudgaurds but were very crappy build qaulity so i removed and threw them i will take some pictures and upload in a few weeks when i get back from qld

Attachments

• 05-06-09_1827.jpg
    05-06-09_1827.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 129
Back