A MB Noob from MS :)

M

Milo

Hello Everyone,

Just Finished my first build a few days ago, a thick (cheap ripoff gt) cruiser Frame with a 48cc gru-bee starfire roundhead.
So far far no problems, Running 18:1 mix, (just standard 2-cycle not synthetic) the manual said 20:1 but i added a little extra oil for break in

only trouble I had with the build was my Bike had the odd 68 spoke wheels so i had to get another back wheel with 72 spokes.

one odd thing i noticed was the thick gasket that came on the exahust pipe is quite a bit smaller thant he pipe and port,,,would cause some restriction, should i cut it out , or wait until after break in?

Thanks, this site has been a great help :)

Sam

Hi Sam. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=9263&highlight=things+done+first+time

Last edited:
welcome

Hello Milo and Welcome to MBc, good luck and happy motoring...do post some pics of your build in the picture gallery...happy motoring!

Back