A mini chopper/no pedal/under 300cc forum?

Mini chopper/bike/under 300cc no pedals forum?

• Naw. That's a whole different breed.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Yes. It will bring more people here turned on to more rides..

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I dunno. It may be a conflict of interest.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I don't vote in polls.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
True but there's just a few .com sites that cater to mini choppers.
Actually searching found only two that has it as a sub forum that don't discriminate.
And none of them have merged them all together.....maybe it's just too radical of an idea..

Quote by Large Filiphno
Who knows what else is out there.
I wonder if an under 50cc mini chopper or moped is out there with a 3 speed tranny if the entire assembly is skinny enough to fit in a bicycle frame and keep the pedals and still be not a moped...[/QUOTE]

Tons of stuff 49cc 4 speed auto, 4 speed manual. The frames would need modifications.

Attachments

• 3e39_12.JPG
    3e39_12.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 3,538
  • 53d6_12.JPG
    53d6_12.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 612
I think this is a great idea. I'd love to see those kinds of builds.

Last edited by a moderator:
under 49cc & pedals for me, i thought thats what we were all about?
Not all of us. Some people like 90cc Hondas on a Schwinn Stingray... others prefer no pedals. Some prefer motored trikes over motored bikes. I personally have a 50cc limit w/ pedals in my head for right now, but it's not always going to be like this.

how about another .com site for that with a link here to it?
We're only talking about adding one forum that contains all "non-pedal" bikes, trikes, scooters, or whatever. I see tons of non-pedal bikes that are made from bicycles already on this forum... now they'll have a home here. Worst case scenario is that the mods will have extra work moving things around, but we can all help with that too. We'll definitely be moving people closer toward both ends of the motored bike spectrum, but the clincher is getting those "bigger" guys' secrets to trannies, frame building, etc.

Right now we have so many mods were almost competing with each other HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Well, there are forums out there that cater to a wide variety of topics and sub topics, for instance, chinese scooters with separate cc classes from 50-500, non-chinese scooters, mopeds,motorcycles etc. This is the original motored bike forum...there was nowhere before this however, it has grown so rapidly that if we don't allow for expansion of ideas and out of the box thinking, it could explode! Maybe we need some new ideas otherwise, we'll remain static and eventually go the way of the dinosaur...my .02 cents.

Yes. I agree. This is growth. This is commuter ways to get to work. This is 100 mpg.
This is about legal. It's about cool.

I agree completely with what graucho, I love all small motor vehicles.
I think it would bring even more people to this already fantastic forum

I like the idea about expanding to a new area but 300cc is a full motorcycle or quad engine. I think 125cc may be a limit that would/could keep the forum from becoming a recreational vehicle page and keeping it closer to its roots while inviting new members with new skills and ideas. My 2 cents.

Back