A question that been ask before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly1

Local time
3:47 AM
Guys I,m thinking of building another cruser bike. The first kit came from E-Bay & was said to be a 80cc, NOT a 48 CC. I have
searched & searched on how do you know your getting a 66cc motor. The motor is all I want not the whole kit.When ordering
is it still a crap shoot or is there venders you can trust?
Fly

Guys I,m thinking of building another cruser bike. The first kit came from E-Bay & was said to be a 80cc, NOT a 48 CC. I have
searched & searched on how do you know your getting a 66cc motor. The motor is all I want not the whole kit.When ordering
is it still a crap shoot or is there venders you can trust?
Fly
BicycleEngines.com Zeda firestorm engine. Very good engine. Very good customer service.

Take some calipers measure the cylinder found out the 66 cc I ordered was really a 49cc should I send it back or file for class action lawsuit?

Well since you don't have the grounds for a class action law suit, or any other law suit you should probably contact the supplier for a return shipping label. Always give someone a chance to make things right. It could have been a innocent mistake. By the way, what did the cylinder measure?

The
Well since you don't have the grounds for a class action law suit, or any other law suit you should probably contact the supplier for a return shipping label. Always give someone a chance to make things right. It could have been a innocent mistake. By the way, what did the cylinder measure?
The guy I talk to is very apathetic like he is a full time weed smoker nothing gets through as long as he gets his money for smoke he's happy and f*** anything else.

I
I believe the drug your trying to blame is meth or heroin. Please leave weed out of this.
I don't smoke weed don't have the need.
Nor meth, but a small supply of heroin would be nice to have on hand I've had it a few times pain was so intense it would take me 3 hours to reach 3 feet for my cell phone but way to scared to dial 911 of s**t that can be behind reptilian physcians who enjoy drinking snake venom then they want get their hands on you to hell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back