A Side Project

skyash

As for the Mount this one's on a big chooper 26inc back wheel 4 Inc wide it's just 2 poles in a v shape on a flat plate could use 2 seat poles

Attachments

AutOtaku

Thats what i was thinking about doing, except using the gear from my original transmission instead of two drive gears. Did you have the gears threaded so you could remove the inner pipe and what kind of bearings are those?

Side Note:
Sweeet Super Famicom, are you in a PAL/NTSC-J region?

butre

you could get a lifan 200cc motor. about $500 for a 200cc single cylinder that's got the right looks for that frame.

AutOtaku

I have thought about that but i'm worried that it would over power the rear wheel, be too heavy for the frame, and there would be a bit too much power for it. Also I would still have to figure out a way to transfer the power from the left side of the engine to the right side of the bike via a transmission and shafts which would mean a lot more $$$. Heres and ebay listing for reference http://www.ebay.com/itm/LIFAN-200CC-5-SPD-ENGINE-MOTOR-MOTORCYCLE-DIRT-BIKE-ATV-M-EN25-BASIC-/360197212940

Edit:
For scale the truck its sitting behind is a Chevy S10/GMC S15 Sonoma that we laid down in the bed of to transport

skyash

I can't tell you much I made it at work the shaft slides in and the sprockets on to it then do up the set screws the bearings are industrial as in from work maybe a hub off a back wheel you can use

skyash

I got 2 different choopers all left side drive and a off centre mount one from the shop made for the motor

skyash

And it's a push bike to start with. I think the 66cc would be cool because it's manual clutch. Can you maybe turn the back wheel around so the drive is on the left

Attachments

AutOtaku

I've thought of doing that but the problem with that is the rear brake. Its a foot brake like on a real motorcyle and if I turned it around everything would be backwards and I'd have to make many little mounts and loops for it

skyash

You would not get much out the stock motor so eny thing bigger is better. Lots of 3 hp motors run right side drive it's just the clutch I don't know about like briggs and stratton if you can spine the back wheel at will would be awesome