a sourch for tweekable engines!!

W

wavygravy

check this link out for engines with lots of mods, a variety of carbs, reed valves, tuned exaust,& prebuilt raceing engines!!now get out there & go faster!!http://www.pocketbikesunlimited.com, lots of great stuff to play with!! can you say motoredbike land speed record?rock on dudes!!

:eek: holy crap! good lead, mr. wavy...look at all the stuff!!
now, if a MBc leader would be willing (no problem there, im sure)to guinea-pig one of these tasty motors, i'll throw in a few bux. pass the hat, so to speak.
could you imagine a water-cooled, 8+hp hauling your carcass over Hell's half-acre? :devilish:
some mounting issues would have to be figured out, fo sho.

I'm using the 8 hp. air cooled from PBU on the SR-71. The expense is a consideration and the tiny chains look like jewelry when you get them. The water cooled engine was my first choice but the PBU salesperson felt that water cooled engine would have overheating issues if used for longer than 30 minutes at a time and instead talked me into buying the $200 cheaper and less H.P. air cooled variety. I'm assuming they don't work on commission.

l sent wavygravy an email about his bike, cause l havent seen a pic yet. maybe he'll see this post and upload one. anyway lm interested in seeing one of these engines installed on a bicycle. just to see how it would mount on the bike.

Back