AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! I just want it to WORK!!!

F

fogg4444

Hey guys. My motor just broke down a while ago and I found the lower parer gasket blown on the cylinder. As I was putting it all back together a spall piece of metal, one side of thhe cylinder skirt broke off. This cheap pot metal drives me crazy. I tried to find a replacement part on grubee but the cylinders they have, I dont know if they are the right size. I dont know how to buy replacement parts because I bought this motor from a little cheap place called ruihong enterprises off ebay for $141. I have just decided to buy a whole new motor from a reputable company this time. That way I can get replacement parts if it breaks and so I can call a real person in case anything happens. I also want a good anount of power. On ebay it said it was an 80 cc but it was really probably just a 48. Where should I get my next motor? I need help. :???:

Re: ??

fogg4444 said:
where is recources? what is the email?
it's not hard to find, it's at the top of the page under the e-bay search box
look around in there and you will get some knowlege on what you seek

kingsmotorbikes.com has new engine heads but they are kinda expansive...

jon

I may be wrong here, someone feel free to correct me.

As long as the small broken piece of metal did not fall into your engine, it should safe to re-assemble. the gasket seals the cylinder to the cases......the remaining skirt & headbolts keep everything aligned & tight. the piston rings do not go that low in the cylinder.

come on gearheads :? ...what do ya think?

one skirt on my original dax 70 has been cracked for many hundreds of miles, way before i took it on that 165 mile marathon. it's still just fine.

Back