Aaahhh! Out of service.

Yeah. Well I panicked and I didn’t stop drop roll right away so I actually am at the hospital and they are keeping me their for a week or 2. They are saying I might need a skin graft.
Oh s**t, didn't realize it was that bad. Sorry to hear that. Hope you don't need the graft.

Sorry to hear that man, I wish you a speedy recovery.

I've had an incident with my angle grinder that scared me, working on the mb too. now I clear the grind area of all flammables and have spark shields set up to limit the spray.

timing sucks, I wish you the Merriest Christmas you can have and your family too.

So what's up? How are doing? Do you need a graph?

Still wishing you a full and speedy recovery
Yes someone is still keeping the thread alive, lol thought it got buried so didn’t respond. I am still in the burn unit. These guys r keeping me in it for another week.

Bike4life, didn't realize how serious this is. Hope your doing better and going to be ok. Keep us informed. If you feel the need to talk to someone let me know in a pm and I'll be glad to talk with ya. Do you have friends and family to help you out with things? You have friends here so don't be shy. I've enjoyed your posts a lot, you've been a great contributor to these forums.

Back