Aaahhh! Out of service.

bike4life

Local time
3:06 AM
I was cutting some bar stock with my angle grinder for my motorbike and my jacket caught on fire... Have some 3rd deg burns will be kept out of the shop for a week or two.

I was cutting some bar stock with my angle grinder for my motorbike and my jacket caught on fire... Have some 3rd deg burns will be kept out of the shop for a week or two.
wow, thats unlucky lol.
i wish you a speedy recovery, and a merry Christmas!

Dango, was the jacket plastic? Did it stick to you? Always treat every tool with respect, they can all damage you. Tie back long hair with rotary tools, rubber boots with electric stuff and wear flame resistant clothes with stuff that flames, sparks or arks. Its only a mistake if you didn't learn from the experience. Keep the wounds clean and don't pick at the scabs. Hope you heal well without much scarring, although scars can be pretty cool, they have stories behind them to use as reminders.

Lol been there :D Just lit my pants on fire last week.

Hope it heals well. Be careful with burns, watch for infection and get treatment if you see any signs of one.

Lol been there :D Just lit my pants on fire last week.

Hope it heals well. Be careful with burns, watch for infection and get treatment if you see any signs of one.
Yeah. Well I panicked and I didn’t stop drop roll right away so I actually am at the hospital and they are keeping me their for a week or 2. They are saying I might need a skin graft.

I had bad burns on my legs from falling asleep by the pool one summer, 2nd deg if I remember correctly. They wouldn't heal even after months of treatment by the docs. I happened to meet a new girl friend and she said put aloe vera gel over the burns. Damn if in a few weeks they healed finally. That gel soothes the hurt too.

Back