Abandoned Go Cart Track

About 15 years ago we had a waterslide,mini-golf and go-cart park called Wally World. It closed long long ago and the slides and go carts were sold to another park. A couple weeks ago myself and a friend discovered the go cart track is still there. The track has had lots of overgrowth over the years but after a couple of days of yard work we have made the track rideable. It's a work in progress still but we were doing laps for over 6 hours yesterday. The more you ride the track the more comfortable you get and the harder you start pushing your bike. Lol I got a little over aggressive in one of the hairpin turns, got into some loose stuff and dumped the bike and myself into the pavement. Gotta say I've never had so much fun wiping out. Also gotta say that my helmet prevented a serious injury as I my head was the first thing to hit the ground and it hit hard. Got some road rash as a souvenir as well. The track measures out at just under a 1/2 mile long. Just need to replace a pedal on the bike and the clutch lever and we will beView attachment 157486View attachment 157487View attachment 157488View attachment 157489View attachment 157490View attachment 157491View attachment 157492View attachment 157493 back out there ripping around the track.
This is the extreme underground racing track LOL, I'm coming to check this out not Monday but soon, going to ride the Welland Canal Monday but will let you know shortly brother!

This is the extreme underground racing track LOL, I'm coming to check this out not Monday but soon, going to ride the Welland Canal Monday but will let you know shortly brother!
Lol yup its like fight club for motorized bikes. I'm free pretty much every weekend so whenever your free just let me know brother and we will tear it up!

Back