About kits for 50cc

Carlos motors

Local time
7:20 PM
So this question isn't directly connected to motorized bikes but I am planning on buying derbi 50cc supermoto and I will put a kit on it. My question is how large kit you can put some people say 70cc some 80cc.

This is the bike it is lquid cooled and has leo vince exhaust. I would have bought bigger one but because of some regulations here and my parents they only let me drive 50cc

Attachments

• DSC0089-150520170044339475.jpg
    DSC0089-150520170044339475.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 195
You'll just have to search and see what's available for that motor as far as a big bore kit is concerned.

So this question isn't directly connected to motorized bikes but I am planning on buying derbi 50cc supermoto and I will put a kit on it. My question is how large kit you can put some people say 70cc some 80cc.
I've only seen a 70cc big bore kit for those derbi's,Thats a nice little bike and they work well just dont get caught using the big bore kit on the street.

And when we speak generally if I put big bore kit and bigger carburetor what else do I need to put for optimal resaults?

I've only seen a 70cc big bore kit for those derbi's,Thats a nice little bike and they work well just dont get caught using the big bore kit on the street.
In croatia cops have slow cars so in most case they wont even try to catch you
And also what other performance parts do you reccomend me?

And when we speak generally if I put big bore kit and bigger carburetor what else do I need to put for optimal resaults?
I would think that the pipe is good still and yes a bigger carb and reed block if used.other than a slight gear change(rear sprocket)to make use of the extra power it should be good.

Back