About to make my orders for first build, just a few questions.

I added some more oil to my gas . seems to have lubed up the bits and pieces better smokes but seems to be getting more power . i checked the head bolts they are a ok. The intruction manual says to open the exhuast and make sure its clear every so often .

When there new when your cruising down the road open it full throttle and flip the choke up and hold it full throttle uptill you start slowing down and then flip the choke off and drive it normally it will coat a layer of oil film on everything inside your engine including your bearings should only need too do it once

When there new when your cruising down the road open it full throttle and flip the choke up and hold it full throttle uptill you start slowing down and then flip the choke off and drive it normally it will coat a layer of oil film on everything inside your engine including your bearings should only need too do it once
Sounds like a great tip . the more spins around the block the more power and lubed it seems to get .. Great info guys thanks a million

Thanks so much for the tips, guys. I'm making my order tomorrow. And while I'm waiting, plan on getting some tools to help and hub adapter etc. Any other thoughts or little tricks you guys think of are much appreciated!

Thanks so much for the tips, guys. I'm making my order tomorrow. And while I'm waiting, plan on getting some tools to help and hub adapter etc. Any other thoughts or little tricks you guys think of are much appreciated!
Awesome broski your gonna love it . Just keep calm and build motorised bikes . remember as you build if you have an issue search this forum dont get frusterated people are hear to help

The truth is these are china motors expect at least one issue on these kits its inevitable but i had a pk80 and it had a lot of issues bad magneto broken keyway and broken exhaust and motor mount studs so i went to order a new engine and got Very lucky and got a upgraded Zeda 80 with 14mm mount bolts and solid lock tite exhaust studs and a O exhaust with a lot of piston clearance i love it so far ill leave a link to the motor i got and what seller i got it off of Ebay Link just know some sellers can sell multiple types of motors at random
IMG_20181005_003444.jpg

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The truth is these are china motors expect at least one issue on these kits its inevitable but i had a pk80 and it had a lot of issues bad magneto broken keyway and broken exhaust and motor mount studs so i went to order a new engine and got Very lucky and got a upgraded Zeda 80 with 14mm mount bolts and solid lock tite exhaust studs and a O exhaust with a lot of piston clearance i love it so far ill leave a link to the motor i got and what seller i got it off of Ebay Link just know some sellers can sell multiple types of motors at random View attachment 84476
My instruction manual refwrs to my engine as an A80 . have you heard of this it was from yaeccc

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
not familiar but i take the jug off and check on my engines the rod and piston because i am curious my new motor has a ZAE 50 rod and type A piston

Back