Above Axle Exhaust...

Avanti Powered

Local time
1:04 PM
Hello all,

New member here (owner of a 2001 Pacemaker II)

I recently came across the following images of member RdKryton's Cruzzer with an exhaust pipe that runs above the rear axle (just like the old Whizzer's). It doesn't look like he has been active on the forum in a while so I was hoping someone might know if this was a custom job using the stock unit or possibly an aftermarket piece.

Thanks!

John
2001 Whizzer Pacemaker II (soon to be Quenton-ized)

Attachments

• 291.jpg
    291.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0671.JPG
    IMG_0671.JPG
    218.8 KB · Views: 275
Check ebay?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Check ebay?
First placed I looked but there is nothing like what RdKryton has on his bike. Notice the bends and bracket position. Looks much better than the stock below-the-axle pipe.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Hello all,

New member here (owner of a 2001 Pacemaker II)

I recently came across the following images of member RdKryton's Cruzzer with an exhaust pipe that runs above the rear axle (just like the old Whizzer's). It doesn't look like he has been active on the forum in a while so I was hoping someone might know if this was a custom job using the stock unit or possibly an aftermarket piece.

Thanks!

John
2001 Whizzer Pacemaker II (soon to be Quenton-ized)
Welcome Avanti,
From 1999 to 2006 the exhaust pipe was 1" and hung below the rear axle.
After 2006 the exhaust pipe was increased to 1 1/4" and hangs just above the rear axle
The is a slight difference in the bend between the two pipes.
Some guys increased the bend in the 1" pipe to hang above the rear axle.
The new Cruzzer Motorbike Exhaust pipe is 1 1/4" and hangs just above the rear axle.
I prefer the 1 1/4" pipe that hangs above the rear axle.
Hope this answers your question.

See my Thread in this Whizzer Section "New Gen - Muffler Mounting Tips"

Last edited:
Welcome Avanti,
From 1999 to 2006 the exhaust pipe was 1" and hung below the rear axle.
After 2006 the exhaust pipe was increased to 1 1/4" and hangs just above the rear axle
The is a slight difference in the bend between the two pipes.
Some guys increased the bend in the 1" pipe to hang above the rear axle.
The new Cruzzer Motorbike Exhaust pipe is 1 1/4" and hangs just above the rear axle.
I prefer the 1 1/4" pipe that hangs above the rear axle.
Hope this answers your question.

See my Thread in this Whizzer Section "New Gen - Muffler Mounting Tips"

Thanks Wrench. The larger 1-1/4" pipe is set up for the NE5 and later motor so would require a spacer to fit my 2001 WC1. Is that correct?

Thanks Wrench. The larger 1-1/4" pipe is set up for the NE5 and later motor so would require a spacer to fit my 2001 WC1. Is that correct?
The 1 1/4" Pipe tapers to 1" where it fits into the Exhaust Elbow Manifold.
I think you have to order the new NE-5 Exhaust Manifold to make the 1 1/4" pipe fit the WC-1 cylinder
If your going to order a new 1 1/4" exhaust pipe Order it from Whizzer - Cruzzer Paul Frey @ 513-604-3852
Paul is the #1 Whizzer - Cruzzer Reproduction Parts Dealer in USA an Honest Man.
Paul will make sure you have everything you need to make it all work.
You wont see his stuff for sale on E Bay any more. He started his own Web Site http://www.whizzercruzzerparts.com/
You will like the 1 1/4" Exhaust with High Flow Baffle.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Placed an order with Paul for the 1-1/4" Cruzzer pipe this afternoon. He's making sure I get the correct manifold and hardware. Great price and it's going out tomorrow!

This is what it's all about.

- John
2001 Pacemaker II (soon to be Quenton-ized)

Back