Across America- getting to 'Frisco

Cool. I'm able to post again. New bookmark!
Anyway, Wyman will always be a motivating factor in my life. I continue to research, as time allows and should be able to really get back on it now that I am on a path of freedom and uncluttering my life. I can't explain the how's or why's of this but I know that I'll never be the same me as the me that pushed off the curb (at 2:30 P.M.) in 'Frisco on May 16 2003. I'll be doing Wymaqn stuiff until I breathe my last breath.
Hiya Bob, nice to see ya' on here! Stop worrying about the engine, like I said before, it happens- Sometimes you're the Louisville Slugger, sometimes you're the ball. It all worked out great and we succeeded in doing what we set out to do- give George the recognition and kudos he deserves on the centennial of his grand (and one of America's greatest) accomplishments!!!
Um, the duck brake is a very elusive creature, very little is known about it and many rumors abound...
Auggie, Let's talk about getting you and your bike up this way for the Seattle vintage swap, and some motobike cruising after, if you're interested...
BTW- I'm going to be without computer for the next couple of weeks, so don't panic. I'll post as soon as I'm back on the grid.
take it easy kids,
Rif

I enjoy your travel stories. haven't had time to read your latest post....this weekend for sure. thanks
Dave

Rif, i'm completely interested, can't do indy this year, but i know i can spare myself long enough for a few days locally. please keep me informed via the board 8)

Okay augi. The swap is generally the last weekend in March. I'll talk to a few of the guys and see if we can get a group together for a ride after (the swap ends at around 2:00 P.M.).
I'll keep you posted...
Rif

Back