Active 50cc motors

bilboby

Local time
3:38 AM
I have a spare Active 50cc motor made i think in Italy & raided from a disused puzey 2x powerboard? Any way i'm wondering whether or not it'd be possible should i find that the chinese rear friction engine i've fitted not upto standard replacing the chinese motor for the Italian model? If we were talking chick's then Italians would be my n°1 over chinese types any day, lol. I assume the friction driver unit would fit snug into the active's clutch assembly? Any thought's on this experiment?

Cheers

bilboby

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicks?

I'd take the Chinese female anyday. My wife is 61, still looks like a million.:giggle:

For engines, give me Italian or Japanese then, unless you want a sweet, powerful GP460 for a short life.

Log onto gopednations.com Active engines used there, but replacement parts are rare and expensive!

Although off-topic 5-7HEAVEN, i've got to agree with you: oriental women hold their shape, terrifically well.

One lady i worked with had 6 children, in her younger years and was 57 years of age when i started at this particular company.
Swear to god, she had a body like a 20 year old and didn't look a day over 30.

I'm seriously considering the idea of reevaluating my options for the future.

Fabian

Back