Actual Fuel Mileage

How's that move? I weigh a little less than you do and am looking at the same motor

Pretty good. It climbs most hills around here. I only have to pedal assist up the real steep hills. IT tops out at about 30 mph.

On the GEBE 32cc before the pipe I get about 24 or so to the tank on the bike - which equals out at about 30 miles to the litre. To a gallon thats 136.2 miles approximately although on long runs it would be more

With the pipe fitted its like a completely new machine - I'm having to learn to ride it all over again (hence the busted spoke). So far as fuel consumptiom goes its looking about the same from just looking at the tank etc. I am thinking it will be better since I can maintain speeds of 28mph or so on 1/4 throttle when I would have had to be somewhere around 3/4 before.. and I dont plan on riding any faster than I did before.

Jemma xx

i get apx 100 mpg, & thats pulling 30 lbs. one way, & 90 to 110 lbs. on the return trip with the trailer . i also have some fairly steep grade hills to climb on the way back( i do have to pedal help on the way back on 3 steep hills) my bike weights 80 lbs, trailer 30 lbs. & i my weight is 175 lbs. + 60 to 100 lbs of supplies from town. so i would guess 150 mpg with just a bike could be real.i compare mine to my chevy 2500 4X4. ten times better, to do the same job, it ain't bad at all.

Back