Added Headlight tail light and turn signals

stealthc9

Local time
8:43 AM
Well I just got done installing my New Retro torpedo Style Headlight, and Chrome Tail light housing to my 2008 Huffy Cranbrook. I think it looks B*tchin!
(y)My Motor Will be here MONDAY! From PowerKing So it should be installed by Wednesday At the latest!!!!!
I'm going to take the head gasket off, and spray it with Copper gasket Spray, just like I do when ever I do a headgasket on a car!! same with intake and exhaust gaskets! Maybe Gasket match the intake and exhaust while I have the head off!

I can't wait! I think I might add some saddle bags or an extended seat w. sissy bar.
:2guns::2guns:

Just gotta upload from my cell phone, my exgirlfriend broke my camera somehow, and returned it saying the battery died and the telescoping lense would go back in and it didn't

Yes, please do post photos if you have access to a camera.

'Cause it sounds like it's gonna be a cool bike

To everyone else: notice the enthusiasm of the guy who's in the last few days of waiting for his engine? I remember it well....like a kid waiting for Christmas. :)

I'm excited to get my daily rider done, and i'm gonna pick up another beach cruiser to stretch and add foot rests and foot shifter to and a custom mount my 4stroke 110cc pocket bike motor w. 4spd manual transmission too, i'm gonna leave the pedals on tho and set it up to look like it's pedal powered but i doubt i'm gonna leave the chain on. it's gonna be frame mounted, I have the doner pocket bike to chop up. i might throw a 125cc automatic on the pocket bike tho.

Back