Adelaide

dragunov78

Local time
5:07 PM
hi..i am from adelaide south australia....finally took the time to post something here even though i am really shy even on the internet...i have MB 4 stroke friction drive and love it so much......something i always wanted when i was a child was to have a little motor on my bike to get up those big hills and through headwind
So now i can do it...

Last edited:
hey there dragunov78, welcome aboard
I do believe that there are some other members of this site from your area.
happy motoring

yeah i noticed alot of people from adelaide on here....i thought i was the only one with a MB here....well judging by the way people gawk at me

hey dragunov78
good to see another MB rider in Adelaide.
Hope to see u out at the next ride day.

Mark

what kind of motor do you have??? and where are these ride days???
i live in the northern suburbs near yatala jail and ride my bike every day(god bless adelaide drivers)....it's a red kmart special huffy with a GOMO 4 stroke 31cc friction drive.

what kind of motor do you have??? and where are these ride days???
i live in the northern suburbs near yatala jail and ride my bike every day(god bless adelaide drivers)....it's a red kmart special huffy with a GOMO 4 stroke 31cc friction drive.

I have a Zbox 66cc.

For information on ride days just check the lets ride forum on ride days coming up (http://www.motoredbikes.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87).

Because its winter at the moment not many people are willing to go out in the wet & cold riding conditions but as soon as it starts to warm up in the next mouth or so I am sure the ride days will gain a lot of interest.

Back