ADVANCED or RETARD just checking please answer real quick??

P1010001.JPG
P1010001.JPG
P1010007.JPG
P1010008.JPG
P1010005.JPG
P1010004.JPG
I like the bar ends, they add stealth by confusing the onlooker.. "It must be a bicycle coming towards me if it has bar ends!" ;)
I like the air filter shielding fender too. Very simple yet must be effective. :)

thank you fury for the nice comments,,, the bike is only 50% done have a lot more to do,, have everything,, just a matter of installing and painting..
What did you mean when you said air filter fender ???? dont get it,,, can you describe.... here is a bad photos of pipe and new handle bars installed

View attachment 73084 View attachment 73084 View attachment 73085 View attachment 73086 View attachment 73087 View attachment 73088

thank you fury for the nice comments,,, the bike is only 50% done have a lot more to do,, have everything,, just a matter of installing and painting..
What did you mean when you said air filter fender ???? dont get it,,, can you describe.... here is a bad photos of pipe and new handle bars installed
Ohhh well now I can see it is a light, and under the downtube too. In the previous photos it looked like you had cable tied a flat piece of metal plate to the back of the seat tube which I had taken to be a little fender to keep spray off the intake. Tbh, I think it would make more sense like that.

Ohhh well now I can see it is a light, and under the downtube too. In the previous photos it looked like you had cable tied a flat piece of metal plate to the back of the seat tube which I had taken to be a little fender to keep spray off the intake. Tbh, I think it would make more sense like that.

so what you think of pipe and red handle bars ????? the pipe still has to be mounted better,, have to frill a hole in frame and tap it and find a small spacer.. trying to keep the pipe away from fuel line as much as possible,, enough forward for pedal clearence and far enough back for tire clearance is a balancing act and still bend end cut rear stinger pipe so its in more then rig on the 5 hole aluminum empty silencer..Then seal all the welds smooth with JB WELD and then sand pipe a spray it with this HI TEMP Reflective Silver Coating,,, Then use the NEW DUPLICOLOR METALCAST ANODIZED PAINT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(( in GOLD )))) it will make it look like chromed gold if done right and withstands upto 650* temperature,, this paint aint no joke, expensive too,, it tells you to bake parts for 2 hours at 250*degrees for curing !! will show you when I am done..

hey can you transfer photos from cell phone to computer using BLUETOOTH ???????
masei_610_ironman_gray_helmet_006 (2).jpg
Masei-font-b-Green-b-font-Monster-610-font-b-Motorcycle-b-font-Harley-Chopper-font.jpg

I hope that room has good ventilation with all those wonderful engine cleaning chemicals and spray paints out just chillin with the dog

YES SIR !!! actually I was in the middle of painting things , I do it outside and also store the cans in a cabinet outside when done,,, I love my dog and would never hurt him,, plus my landlord would flip out if he saw all that stuff just laying around,,, I am not stupid pal...but thanks for the notice

Well, I've never been into the funny shaped handle bar thingys, and I can't see a good use for them unless I was attaching mirrors or other instruments to the bars. I can't say they look bad because they don't, I just can't see why I'd want them that's all. Maybe if they had skulls on the end of them on the top that would look cool. Good place for turn signals too.

Bluetooth enabled laptops or computers can have files transfered via Bluetooth. If its not a system with it that it's the old wire hookup, or the email it to yourself and open it on the computer trick.

What's with the helmets? Cool looking but probably not good as helmets since I think a lot of vision is sacrificed for the looks. No pun

YES SIR !!! actually I was in the middle of painting things , I do it outside and also store the cans in a cabinet outside when done,,, I love my dog and would never hurt him,, plus my landlord would flip out if he saw all that stuff just laying around,,, I am not stupid pal...but thanks for the notice
I'm not your pal, buddy. You're welcome however.

I'm not your pal, buddy. You're welcome however.

SORRY !!!! I didn't mean to call you PAL , it was just an expression term, I wont do it again Frank, really I am sorry about that,,
With having a throttle that you are holding on to 96% of the time there is no practical reason for the chrome endo pull up bars other then help keeping the plastic grocery bag on during those food runs,, so other then that and cosmetics they make the steering look like MOOSE HANDLE BARS,,and they have a tendency to clip things like sign posts, trees and branches, vehicle side view mirrors and that occasional innocent pedestrian from behind..!!!(gotta get a horn)))...lol
Oh,,and the helmets I thought were just cool,$183 bucks,,cool..!!! I was just looking at them on a website that sells helmets,,they have two that looks like PREDATOR w/dreadlocks and ALIEN.. just passing a neat photo off i thought,, sorry,,, I am not doing so well tonight with my replies tonight..

How about these photos,, wish I could get m
gsd.jpg
ce3e11979ba1450dc07181f458c95afc.jpg
y Gas tank and Long chain guard looking like that
again sorry about the PAL comment, i was out of line,, TTYL FRANK

SORRY !!!! I didn't mean to call you PAL , it was just an expression term, I wont do it again Frank, really I am sorry about that,,
With having a throttle that you are holding on to 96% of the time there is no practical reason for the chrome endo pull up bars other then help keeping the plastic grocery bag on during those food runs,, so other then that and cosmetics they make the steering look like MOOSE HANDLE BARS,,and they have a tendency to clip things like sign posts, trees and branches, vehicle side view mirrors and that occasional innocent pedestrian from behind..!!!(gotta get a horn)))...lol
Oh,,and the helmets I thought were just cool,$183 bucks,,cool..!!! I was just looking at them on a website that sells helmets,,they have two that looks like PREDATOR w/dreadlocks and ALIEN.. just passing a neat photo off i thought,, sorry,,, I am not doing so well tonight with my replies tonight..

How about these photos,, wish I could get mView attachment 73092 View attachment 73093 y Gas tank and Long chain guard looking like that
again sorry about the PAL comment, i was out of line,, TTYL FRANK
No it's fine, I guess took it personally when I shouldn't have. I vaguely remember having issues with those things clipping objects and making hell for me. A tip on groceries, if you think you can handle the look, put a milk crate on the back of the bike, I've got a double wide one, sexy as hell and I can carry lots o' crap. Also I have a little trailer, meant to hold 2 of those child-beast creatures, up to 100lbs, I hook that up (usually they have a quick release pin that attaches the arm to a special connector on the bikes rear axle nut) and I can tow as many groceries as I need, well at least up to 100lbs but I could go past that, 100lbs is for child safety but nobody would cry except for me if I lost a melon on the side of the road along with the disgusting yogurt my wife makes me buy.

Look into it, often Craigslist is loaded with those things, especially within the first couple months of summer, people buy it thinking they will work their ass off towing around 2 little crying kids and end up having a great time, but realize it only ends up in 3 little kids crying and one of them as bad leg cramps.

Needless to say the leftover towing set ends up in the classifieds. At a good price too.

No it's fine, I guess took it personally when I shouldn't have. I vaguely remember having issues with those things clipping objects and making hell for me. A tip on groceries, if you think you can handle the look, put a milk crate on the back of the bike, I've got a double wide one, sexy as hell and I can carry lots o' crap. Also I have a little trailer, meant to hold 2 of those child-beast creatures, up to 100lbs, I hook that up (usually they have a quick release pin that attaches the arm to a special connector on the bikes rear axle nut) and I can tow as many groceries as I need, well at least up to 100lbs but I could go past that, 100lbs is for child safety but nobody would cry except for me if I lost a melon on the side of the road along with the disgusting yogurt my wife makes me buy.

Look into it, often Craigslist is loaded with those things, especially within the first couple months of summer, people buy it thinking they will work their ass off towing around 2 little crying kids and end up having a great time, but realize it only ends up in 3 little kids crying and one of them as bad leg cramps.

Needless to say the leftover towing set ends up in the classifieds. At a good price too.

That was funny,,,lol.. i have this super large back pack for groceries,, its just me and the dog now a days so shopping is light.

i will look into that trailer thing though,,, trailers come in handy