after market throttles

M

-=MaTEoS=-

hi guys.

i need some help on this one..

im all new to this stuff and wanting to know where are good spots to buy an aftermarket twist throttle.?

i need to replace my throttle as i snapped the inside of the twistmechenism. it was cheap and nasty.. made out of plastic..

here is a pic of what i want
01.jpg

im wondering if your general motorbike store would have them

or seeing as im in austrlia.. could someone possibly go above and beyond as to buy me one or sell me a spare they have.
and to send it to me? (money invloved of course)

i would like for the twist mechenism where you attach the wire to to be made of a metal.

thanks guys.

might be going out here on a limb but most bike handle bars are 7/8 i think so a japanse aka honda yamaha shop should have some throttle set up ive not looked but if i need one that would be the first place to look most japanese bikes have the same as bicycles bars then i would order a duel pull brake lever from j and b wholesalers you local bicycle dealer will be able to order from j and b they should have it in there in store catalog larry ca

Just make sure your cable end is compatable with the twist grip you buy.
Look at, and measure the end. Some are different.

thanks for the tip there joe.

hmmm never herd of j and b.

i guess i better go and do some shopping on saturday.
hmmm a bike junk yard sounds like a great alternative!

im gonna look up the local directory to see where is the closest.

this thing doesnt need to have the extra lever for the double brakes.

i just want the inside there cable tip gets attatched to for the the twist grip to fulfill its purpose.. to b e made of metal. or a stronger bassed material.

off this site grubbeinc that you guys tend to talk alot about.

only thing is when it comes to getting it and bying it. or looking at roughly how much it will cost to buy something like this. there is no hope
but to send an email and hope that they will reply.

hey thanks for your imput! :)

im kinda getting the impression that people are thinking of something different as to what i need.

my first aim. is to find a heavy duty TWIST THROTTLE

if someone knows where to get one that would be great!
also if someone happens to find one WITH a dual brake control that would b even more fantastic! :)

well in anycase.. that j and b thing was a good resource.. i have added it to my favorites! :)

Back