After muffler mod

M

Member 28982

49cc 2stroke so much torque... Ripped my 415 chain.... Eat it 80cc and 212 pred... LoL

Attachments

• 20181226_170112_HDR-1.jpg
    20181226_170112_HDR-1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 133
cool how many miles did you have on it ? time to buy a Heavy duty chain now =)

My 80cc ripped the chain as soon as it started. First thing, go home, carry the thing back, find the broken link, throw the whole thing in the trash, and buy heavy duty chain. It works very good, but mine is a bit noisy. It doesn't squak, but it sounds like someone's raking concrete next to me and it drives me crazy.

i rode my stock chain till nothing was left of it i can see the chain giving way i was riding it and it just broke in half threw it out after and got a heavy duty chain i like it its a nickle plated one only problem is im getting it fillty with mud and grime since i off road it a lot i just hose it off clean and reapply oil when needed

That chain had about 500 miles on it with 5 master clips. My engine has roughly 3,000 miles on it.
Ive been having all sorts of chain issues... Long story short. Remove extra links.. Modify chain tensioner. Yesterday....
My chain cinked up. Back wheel locked up twice almost full throttle. Second time nearly thru me off my bike. Busted my balls on the gas tank.... Now back rim is bent.... FML lol... Guess I should have invested in a thicker gage spoked back rim sooner... Gotta fk with the b!tch today. LoL

Back