Ahh!!! frustration

This is the tiny $7 crappy chain breaker that I speak of. The multi tool shows how small it is. It did include a master link. I didn't really need it because I have a bunch of those

Attachments

• 20230521_145011.jpg
    20230521_145011.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 42
I always loose mine, but it is easier to use a breaker than a grinder
I have that exact one. I had to buy 3 before I got one that didn't just snap, even on a bicycle chain
It really should be a heavier duty chain breaking tool when your trying to chain break a 415H chain that comes with the Phantom 85s...That chain will eat those small chain break tools for breakfast...lol.

It really should be a heavier duty chain breaking tool when your trying to chain break a 415H chain that comes with the Phantom 85s...That chain will eat those small chain break tools for breakfast...lol.
I have a harbor freight heavy duty breaker also. I use that for my chains, but I always lose it

I have a big one for the 415 chain. This one is just for the pedal chain. The big one didn't work for the pedal chain. The pin is too big

Back